Bus priority demonstration project, Adelaide to Tea Tree Plaza
This report describes how a bus priority demonstration project could be implemented along the Adelaide to tea tree plaza corridor for the purpose of evaluating the effectiveness of such treatments upon traffic operations in general, with particular regard to buses and other aspects. The recommended treatments have been derived from a consideration of documented experience both interstate and overseas and from an assessment of current operating conditions along the corridor using data that were readily available (a).
- Report prepared for South Australia Department of Transport.
Pg Pak-Poy and Associates Pty Ltd,
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 110P
- TRT Terms: Before and after studies; Buses; Highway traffic control; Law enforcement; Level of service; Right of way (Traffic); Traffic lanes; Traffic regulations; Transportation corridors
- Geographic Terms: Adelaide (Australia); Australia
- ATRI Terms: Before and after study; Bus; Law enforcement; Level of service; Priority traffic; Traffic control; Traffic lane; Traffic regulations; Transport corridor
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01440967
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 11:19PM