Design and construction of flexible pavements, residential course, Leura, NSW, 1978; proceedings; volumes 1 and 2
The main objective of the course was to review the latest techniques for design and construction of flexible pavements, with emphasis on proven methods which are currently in use. Volume 1 contains papers on full depth asphalt pavements, skid resistance (a characterisation approach) and the prediction of tyre abrasion and tyre road friction from surface texture measurements.
- The course was organized by the Department of Civil Engineering Materials, School of Civil Engineering, University of New South Wales (through Unisearch Ltd), and sponsored by the Australian Asphalt Pavement Association.
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 2 VOL
- TRT Terms: Bituminous pavements; Friction; Full-depth asphalt pavements; Measurement; Pavement design; Rolling contact; Skid resistance; Texture; Wear
- ATRI Terms: Bituminous pavement; Friction; Full depth asphalt pavement; Measurement; Pavement design; Skidding resistance; Surface texture; Vehicle pavement interaction; Wear
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 01440545
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 11:01PM