Transportation conference, Orange, NSW, 1977; The way ahead - new cities or bigger cities; preprints of papers
The main purpose of the conference was to provide the venue and motivation for open and constructive discussion of the main issues associated with planning for the urban centres in Australia. Papers discuss causes of problems associated with development of urban areas and practicable planning solutions.
- Conference organized by the National Committee on Transportation of the Institution of Engineers, Australia.
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 100P
- Issue Number: 77/10
- TRT Terms: City planning; Land use planning; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ATRI Terms: Land use; Town planning; Transport planning; Urban transport
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 01439920
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 10:43PM