Adelaide in depth accident study 1975-1979, part 10: data and data codes
This report contains the coded data collected during an in depth study of road accidents to which an ambulance was called in the metropolitan area of Adelaide, South Australia, along with a list of the codes used to classify the data. The coded data is in the form of microfiche attached to the report. A representative 8 per cent sample, comprising 304 accidents, was investigated in the 12 month period commencing 23rd March 1976.
- This study was sponsored by Australia Office of Road Safety, and the Australian Road Research Board (ARRB).
University of Adelaide. Road Accident Research Unit,
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 89P
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Crash types; Databases; Injuries; Statistical sampling; Travelers; Urban highways; Vehicles
- Geographic Terms: Adelaide (Australia)
- ATRI Terms: Crash investigation; Crash type; Damage; Database; Injury; Road user; Statistical sample; Urban road; Vehicle
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01438719
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 9:49PM