Development of road life curves and tolerability levels of road roughness
Road roughness surveys are carried out biennially with the latest survey being completed in 1980. The data collected is used to provide pavement age performance relationships and tolerability levels for determining rehabilitation and reconstruction strategies. This report contains preliminary statistics from the 1979/80 roughness survey and findings from the analysis of 1977/78 survey in an attempt to develop road life curves to be used in the evaluation programme NIMPAC. (A).
- This report is for transport planning and research act 1977 project no wmr 75/8.
- Fischer, J
- Publication Date: 1981-2
- Pagination: 14P
- TRT Terms: Age; Computer programs; Pavement maintenance; Pavement performance; Roughness
- ATRI Terms: Age; Computer program; Pavement maintenance; Pavement performance; Roughness
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01438307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 9:28PM