Classification, hazard identification and information systems for dangerous goods, part 1, classification and class labels for dangerous goods. second edition
The standard is the first part of a series specifying a system for the classification of dangerous goods and explaining the various hazard identification and emergency information systems and their associated marking symbols, and designed to facilitate the safe handling, transport and storage of dangerous goods. It deals with the classification of dangerous goods and the design and use of appropriated class levels for them. It is completely compatible with the Australian Transport Advisory Council's Australian code for the transport of dangerous goods by road and rail.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726222399
- Supersedes Australian Standard AS1216, part 1-1976 and is superseded by Australian Standard AS1216.1-1984.
Standards Association of Australia,
- Publication Date: 1981
- Issue Number: AS 1216,PART1-1981
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Design; Emergencies; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Standards; Symbols; Transportation safety
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Dangerous goods; Design; Emergency; Freight; Freight transport; Haulage; Storage; Symbol; Transport safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01438265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0726222399
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 9:27PM