Methods of testing soils for engineering purposes: method 3.5.2: soil classification test - determination of the soil particle density of combined soil fractions - vacuum pycnometer method
This Standard sets out the method for the determination of the soil particle density of the combined coarse, medium and fine or medium and fine fractions of a soil, using a vacuum pycnometer.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726294551
- The Standard was approved on 1 November 1994. It is superseded by AS 1218.104.22.168:2002.
- Publication Date: 1995-2
- Pagination: 4p
- Issue Number: AS 1222.214.171.124-1995
- TRT Terms: Materials tests; Particles; Soil groups; Soils; Standards; Test procedures
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Density; Material testing; Particle; Soil; Soil classification; Test method
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology;
- Accession Number: 01435214
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0726294551
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 6:52PM