Methods of testing portland and blended cements: method 12 - preparation of a standard mortar and moulding of specimens
This Standard sets out the method for the preparation of a standard mortar and the moulding of specimens for testing of portland and blended cements, under precisely defined conditions.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/072629389X
- The Standard was approved on 12 October 1994 and supersedes Australian Standard AS 2350.11-1988. It is superseded by AS 2350.12:2006.
- Publication Date: 1995-2
- Pagination: 12p
- Issue Number: AS 2350.12-1995
- TRT Terms: Cement; Materials tests; Mortar; Samples; Standards; Test procedures
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Cement; Material testing; Mortar; Sample; Test method
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 01435206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 072629389X
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 24 2012 6:51PM