SOME EARLY EXPERIENCES OF MECHANICAL VIBRATION IN MARINE ENGINE SYSTEMS
An account is given of the author's personal experiences of the measurement and control of mechanical vibration during the last 50 years, with particular reference to marine-engine power-transmission systems.
- Paper for Meeting December 15, 1971.
Institution of Mechanical Engineers1 Birdcage Walk
London SW1H 9JJ, England
- Wilson, W
- Publication Date: 1971
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 69 p.
- Volume: 185
- TRT Terms: Engines; Measurement; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine vibration; Vibration measurement
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00041543
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pap n 75/71
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 19 1973 12:00AM