SIGNAL RULES MAY BE CHANGED
The Federal Railroad Administration has proposed revisions to the rules, standards, and instructions for the installation, inspection, maintenance and repair of signal systems, devices, and appliances. The proposed revisions were sent to the Association of American Railroads and to the Brotherhood of Railway Signalmen. The article presents the FRA proposals, the AAR comments, and the B of RS comments. The article is continued in subsequent issues.
- Continuation of this article appear in Railway System Controls, Vol 3 No. 1 pp 22-28 and Vol 2 No. 12, pp 24-30, 33.
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Publication Date: 1971-11
- Pagination: 12 p.
- Railway System Controls
- Volume: 2
- Issue Number: 11
- Publisher: Business Press International Limited
- TRT Terms: Signaling
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Railroad Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal rules
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041027
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway System Controls
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1976 12:00AM