SHIP SYSTEMS FOR THE 70'S. A SYSTEMS ENGINEERING VIEWPOINT
Author explores the systems engineering techniques currently being applied in the analysis of ship operations, ship design, and ship construction.
- IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Group Annual Symposium Records, Anaheim, California, October 25-27, 1971.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Mazursky, S
- Publication Date: 1971-10-25
- Pagination: p. 83-88
- TRT Terms: Operations; Quality control; Reliability; Shipbuilding; Ships; Systems engineering
- Old TRIS Terms: Operational procedures; Ship construction quality control; Ship systems concepts; Systems reliability
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00040958
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1973 12:00AM