LARGE VARIETY OF VESSELS ARE ORDERED ABROAD BY US AND AFFILIATED INTERESTS
This survey tabulates and analyses the number, tonnage, power, types of vessels and owners of vessels ordered from shipyards abroad by United States and affiliated interests. It covers the period beginning in 1950 and ending in early 1969.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/07325460
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation30 Church Street
New York, NY USA 10007
- Publication Date: 1969-6-15
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Marine Engineering/Log
- Volume: 74
- Issue Number: 7
- Publisher: New York: Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corp.
- ISSN: 0732-5460
- Accession Number: 00005949
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1971 12:00AM