AXLE LAOAD AND GROSS LOAD TRENDS
THE HISTORY OF AXLE LOAD DAMAGE CAUSED BY HEAVY TRUCK LOADS IS BRIEFLY REVIEWED. CHARTS ARE PRESENTED ON GROSS LOADS AND FREQUENCY OF AXLE LOADS BY REGION.
- Record URL:
- Vol 29, pp 301-304, 10 FIG. Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
- Lynch, J T
- Dimmick, T B
- Publication Date: 1950
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Monograph Title: Proceedings of the Twenty-Ninth Annual Meeting of the Highway Research Board Held at Washington, D.C. December 13-16, 1949.
- Highway Research Board Proceedings
- Volume: 29
- Publisher: Highway Research Board
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Loss and damage; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Gross load
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00225995
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 25 1971 12:00AM