Methods of testing soils for engineering purposes: method 6.6.1: soil strength and consolidation tests - determination of the one-dimensional consolidation properties of a soil - standard method
This Method describes a procedure for determining the rate and magnitude of consolidation of soil when it is restrained laterally and loaded and drained axially. The Method is primarily intended for application to saturated soils to which the consolidation theory applies, but it may be adapted for application to unsaturated soils.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733720765
- The Standard was approved on 12 June 1998, and supersedes AS 1289.F6.1-1977.
- Publication Date: 1998-8
- Pagination: 12p
- Issue Number: AS 12220.127.116.11-1998
- TRT Terms: Consolidation; Deformation; Loads; Materials tests; Soils; Standards; Strength of materials; Test procedures
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Consolidation; Deformation; Load; Material testing; Soil; Strength; Test method
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology;
- Accession Number: 01395930
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0733720765
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:22PM