Pedestrian push-button assemblies
The standard specifies requirements for the design, construction and performance of push button assemblies and associated equipment, which are designed to facilitate the safe movement of pedestrians at locations controlled by traffic signals. It includes requirements for the generation of audio-tactile signals, for use in conjunction with push-button assemblies, to assist pedestrians who are visually impaired.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733722997
- This standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 17 September 1998 and supersedes AS 2353-1992 (record no. 9201AR122E).
- Publication Date: 1999-1
- Pagination: 40p
- Issue Number: AS 2353-1999
- TRT Terms: Construction; Crosswalks; Design; Installation; Mobility; Standards; Traffic signals; Vision disorders
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Construction; Design; Installation; Mobility; Pedestrian crossing; Traffic signal; Vision impairment
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 01395874
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0733722997
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:19PM