Commercial road vehicles: mechanical connections between towing vehicles: part 3: 40 mm pin-type couplings and drawbar eyes
This standard specifies the essential dimensions of a 40 mm drawbar coupling and a 40 mm drawbar eye to permit interchangeability between towing vehicles and trailers equipped with these connections. The standard applies to mechanical connections designed for commercial vehicles and trailers, the maximum total mass of which is above 3.5 tonnes.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733723365
- This standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 14 October 1998 and supersedes in part AS 2213-1984 (see record no. 8501AR276E). It is superseded by AS 2213.3-2008.
- Publication Date: 1998-12
- Pagination: 6p
- Issue Number: AS 2213.3-1998
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Design; Heavy duty vehicles; Loads; Size; Standards; Towed vehicles; Trailers; Vehicle components
- ATRI Terms: Articulated vehicle; Australian standard; Bearing capacity; Design; Dimension; International standard; Load; Selection; Towing; Trailer; Vehicle component
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01395657
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0733723365
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:09PM