Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing. Thirty-Second Edition. Part 2B: Tests
This 32nd Edition of Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing is published in two parts. Part 1 contains specifications for materials and Part 2 includes methods of testing and specifications for testing equipment. Part 2 contains 207 test methods and equipment standards, of which most contain both U.S. Customary and Metric units of measure. Since the 31st Edition, technical revisions were made in 23 of the standards, 28 standards were reconfirmed, 1 standard was updated, 4 new standards were added, 1 standard was discontinued, and 11 standards were deleted. One standard was revised in such a manner that it no longer produced a test result and therefore was reclassified as standard practices. Part 2, due to its size, is bound in two volumes, of which this is Part 2B.
- The ISBN for the set is 9781560515289. The set includes four volumes: Part 1A Specifications; Part 1B Specifications; Part 2A Tests; and Part 2B Tests.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Print
- Edition: 32nd Edition
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Sampling; Specifications; Standards; Testing; Testing equipment; Transportation materials
- Identifier Terms: AASHTO Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing; American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I30: Materials;
- Accession Number: 01394336
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Publication Code: MA-HM-32
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 10:19AM