Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing. Thirty-Second Edition. Part 1B: Specifications
This 32nd Edition of Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing is published in two parts. Part 1 contains specifications for materials, and Part 2 includes methods of testing and specifications for testing equipment. Part 1 contains 141 materials specifications and 50 Standard Practices, of which most contain both English and Metric units of measure. Technical revisions were made in 24 of the standards since the 31st Edition, 21 standards were reconfirmed, two new standards were added, three standards were discontinued, and 15 standards were deleted. Part 1, due to its size, is bound in two volumes of which this is Part 1B.
- The ISBN for the set is 9781560515289. The set includes four volumes: Part 1A Specifications; Part 1B Specifications; Part 2A Tests; and Part 2B Tests.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2012
- Media Type: Print
- Edition: 32nd Edition
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Sampling; Specifications; Standards; Testing; Transportation materials
- Identifier Terms: AASHTO Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing; American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I30: Materials;
- Accession Number: 01394334
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Publication Code: MA-HM-32
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 9:48AM