Representation of results of particle size analysis: part 1: graphical representation
This Standard sets out rules for the graphical representation of particle size analysis data in histograms, density distributions and cumulative distributions. It also establishes a standard nomenclature to be followed to obtain the distribution mentioned above from measured data. This Standard is identical with and has been reproduced from ISO 9276-1:1998.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733738176
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 16 March 2001.
- Publication Date: 2001-5
- Pagination: 11p
- Issue Number: AS 4932.1:2001
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Particles; Standardization; Standards
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Data analysis; Density; Particle size distribution; Standardization
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 01390478
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0733738176
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 4:52AM