FREEWAY OPERATIONS BIBLIOGRAPHY 1964-1968
THIS ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY IS CONCERNED WITH REFERENCES ON FREEWAY OPERATIONS FROM 1964-1968. THE PRIMARY EMPHASIS IS DIRECTED TOWARD THE INFLUENCE OF TRAFFIC STUDY TECHNIQUES, THEORETICAL STUDIES, CONTROL DEVICES, SAFETY, AND MOTORIST SERVICES WHEN RELATED TO FREEWAY OPERATIONS ARE INCLUDED.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1969-2
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 71 p.
- Highway Research Circular
- Issue Number: 94
- Publisher: Highway Research Board (HRB)
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Freeway operations; Freeways; Highway design; Motorist aid systems; Theory; Traffic control; Traffic flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Freeway design
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00225472
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Aug 13 2004 6:51PM