Automotive ductile (nodular) iron castings
This standard covers the hardness and microstructure requirements for ductile iron castings used in automotive and allied industries. Castings may be specified in the as-cast or heat treated condition.
- Originally issued in September 1956. Supersedes J434c
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1986-6
- Edition: Rev. ed.
- Pagination: 9p
- Issue Number: J434
- TRT Terms: Hardness; Iron; Materials; Properties of materials; Vehicle design; Vehicles
- ATRI Terms: Ductility; Hardness; Iron; Material properties; Vehicle design; Vehicle materials
- Subject Areas: Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01389394
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 3:27AM