Road vehicles: component test methods for electrical disturbances from narrowband radiated electromagnetic energy: part 4: bulk current injection (BCI)
This part of ISO 11452 specifies bulk current injection (BCI) tests for determining the immunity of electronic components of passenger cars and commercial vehicles to electrical disturbances from narrowband radiated electromagnetic energy, regardless of the vehicle propulsion system (e.g. spark-ignition engine, diesel engine, electric motor). The electromagnetic disturbances considered are limited to continuous narrowband electromagnetic fields.
International Organization for Standardization,
- Publication Date: 2001-2
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Pagination: 14p
- Issue Number: ISO 11452-4
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Electricity; Electronics; Energy; Equipment; Standards; Test procedures; Vehicle design
- ATRI Terms: Car; Electricity; Electronics; Energy; Equipment; International standard; Test method; Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Energy;
- Accession Number: 01389280
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 3:18AM