Road vehicles: component test methods for electrical disturbances from narrowband radiated electromagnetic energy: part 2: absorber-lined shielded enclosure
This standard specifies an absorber-lined shielded enclosure method for testing the immunity (off-vehicle radiation source) of electronic components for passenger cars and commercial vehicles regardless of the propulsion system (e.g spark-ignition engine, diesel engine, electric motor). The device under test (DUT), together with the wiring harness (prototype or standard test harness) is subjected to an electromagnetic disturbance generated inside an absorber-lined shielded enclosure, with peripheral devices either inside or outside the enclosure. It is applicable only to disturbances from continuous narrowband electromagnetic fields. See ISO 11452-1 for general test conditions.
International Organization for Standardization,
- Publication Date: 2004-11
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Pagination: 14p
- Issue Number: ISO 11452-2
- TRT Terms: Absorption; Automobiles; Electronics; Energy; Equipment; Standards; Test procedures; Vehicle design
- ATRI Terms: Absorption; Car; Electronics; Energy; Equipment; International standard; Test method; Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Energy;
- Accession Number: 01389279
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ITRD, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 3:18AM