Tractors: roll-over protective structures: criteria and tests: part 1: conventional tractors
This Standard specifies the test procedures and minimum performance criteria for evaluating roll-over protective structures fitted to tractors having a rear track width generally greater than 1150 mm. It applies to driver-controlled tractors, but does not cover earth-moving equipment. It includes test procedures for both static and dynamic testing. A theoretical analysis of roll-over protective structures, which would provide equivalent performance to physical testing, is included.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733701302
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 21 September 1995. It supersedes, in part, AS 1636:1984.
- Publication Date: 1996-1
- Pagination: 40p
- Issue Number: AS 1636.1:1996
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Overturning; Standards; Test procedures; Truck tractors; Vehicle safety
- ATRI Terms: Agriculture; Australian standard; Overturning; Test method; Tractor; Vehicle safety
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01388977
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0733701302
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:34AM