Earth-moving machinery: safety: part 1: wheeled machines: brakes
This Standard sets out the minimum performance criteria for service brake systems, secondary brake systems and parking brake systems for operator-controlled, self-propelled earth-moving machines. Applies to rubber-tyred backhoe loaders, dumpers, excavators, graders, loaders, and tractors or tractor scrapers. It includes an Appendix setting out requirements for in-service testing.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726295655
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 14 December 1994.
- Publication Date: 1995-4
- Pagination: 9p
- Issue Number: AS 2958.1:1995
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Construction equipment; Driving; Earthwork; Parking; Standards
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Brake; Construction equipment; Earthworks; Parking; Vehicle handling
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01388955
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0726295655
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:32AM