Earth moving machinery: human dimensions: part 1: minimum access
This standard specifies minimum access openings for hand, head, body, arm reach and two-handed reach. Provides information so that access openings in equipment and machinery are made large enough for the intended function. Larger openings are given for access with arctic clothing in cold environments. The recommended openings are the smallest that will accommodate 95% of the worldwide operator population.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726249912
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 3 March 1988.
- Publication Date: 1988-6
- Pagination: 5p
- Issue Number: AS 2953.1:1988
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Construction equipment; Driver vehicle interfaces; Earthwork; Human machine systems; Males; Standards; Vehicle bodies
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Construction equipment; Earthworks; Human body; Human machine interface; International standard; Male; Vehicle body
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01388946
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0726249912
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:32AM