Earth-moving machinery: human dimensions: part 0: general introduction and listing
This standard defines the dimensions of male operators of earth-moving machinery and specifies the minimum normal operating space envelope around the operator for operator enclosures (cabs, ROPS, FOPS) generally applicable to earthmoving machinery.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726251518
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 3 March 1988.
- Publication Date: 1988-6
- Pagination: 3p
- Issue Number: AS 2953.0:1988
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Construction equipment; Driver vehicle interfaces; Earthwork; Human machine systems; Males; Standards; Vehicle bodies
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Construction equipment; Earthworks; Human body; Human machine interface; Male; Vehicle body
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01388945
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0726251518
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:32AM