Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres: explosion protection techniques: part 9: type of protection n: non-sparking
This Standard specifies design, construction and testing requirements for non-sparking electrical equipment for use in explosive atmospheres. Includes the requirements for enclosed-break devices and non-incendive components, sealed devices and restricted-breathing enclosures. Technically similar to IEC 79-15.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0726269093
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 12 April 1991 and supersedes AS 2238:1982.
- Publication Date: 1991-6
- Pagination: 19p
- Issue Number: AS 2380.9:1991
- TRT Terms: Electricity; Electronics; Equipment; Safety; Standards
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Electricity; Electronics; Equipment; Prevention; Safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01388944
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0726269093
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:32AM