Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres: explosion-protection techniques: part 1: general requirements
This Standard prescribes general requirements for the construction, marking and testing of electrical equipment intended for use in explosive atmospheres and is supplemented by other parts covering specific types of protection. This Standard is similar to IEC 79-0.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733722083
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 3 August 1989 and supersedes AS 2380.1:1995.
- Publication Date: 1989-11
- Edition: 3rd ed.
- Pagination: 23p
- Issue Number: AS 2380.1:1989
- TRT Terms: Electricity; Equipment; Safety; Standards
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Electricity; Equipment; Prevention; Safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01388942
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0733722083
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 2:32AM