Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration: part 4: guidelines for the evaluation of the effects of vibration and rotational motion on passenger and crew comfort in fixed-guideway transport systems
Provides guidance on the evaluation of the effects of mechanical vibration on the comfort of passengers and crew in fixed-guideway systems. This Standard is identical with and has been reproduced from ISO 2631-4:2001.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733741541
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 30 September 2001.
- Publication Date: 2001-11
- Pagination: 9p
- Issue Number: AS 2670.4:2001
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Comfort; Crash exposure; Occupational safety; Passengers; Perception; Railroad transportation; Standards; Vibration
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Comfort; Exposure; Human body; Occupational health; Passenger; Perception; Rail transport; Vibration
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01388156
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0733741541
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 12:39AM