Guidelines for the design of marinas
This Standard sets out guidelines for the design of marinas suitable for vessels up to 50 m in length. The Standard covers fixed berth and floating pontoon marina systems, single pontoons and floating wave attenuators. Guidance is also given for on-shore facilities such as dry boat storage, boatlifts, boat ramps and associated parking facilities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0733741339
- The standard was approved on behalf of the Council of Standards Australia on 14 September 2001.
- Publication Date: 2001-12
- Pagination: 53p
- Issue Number: AS 3962:2001
- TRT Terms: Design; Parking; Ports; Standards
- ATRI Terms: Australian standard; Design; Parking; Port
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01387542
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- ISBN: 0733741339
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 23 2012 12:09AM