QUARTERLY REPORTS: RAILWAY TECHNICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, VOLUME 12, NUMBER 3, 1971
Contents: Surface-stratum failure of sandy slope; Horizontal load test of vertical H-type piles; Dynamic response of railway bridge to the passage of a railway car; Erosion control chemical materials; Eddy current rail brake set; Development of a snow loader; Grouts for prepacked concrete; Air-hole heat transfer in a traction motor; Automatic train positioned stop system; Performance test of type DE 50 diesel-hydraulic locomotive; Cold pressure welding of trolley wire; Evaluation of atmospheric factors.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3127232
- See also Volume 12, number 2, PB-202 469.
JAPANESE NATIONAL RAILWAYSTOKYO, Japan
- Publication Date: 1971-9
- Pagination: 62 p.
- Railway Technical Research Institute, Quarterly Reports
- Volume: 12
- Issue Number: 3
- Publisher: Railway Technical Research Institute/Tetsudo Gijutsu Kenkyujo
- ISSN: 0033-9008
- Serial URL: http://www.rtri.or.jp/eng/
- TRT Terms: Automatic train stop system; Bridges; Computer programming; Concrete construction; Contact wire; Corrosion resistance; Demand; Diesel hydraulic locomotives; Diesel locomotives; Eddy current brakes; Electric power supply; Electromagnetic devices; Embankments; Erosion; Erosion control; Grout; Iron; Motors; Piles (Supports); Railroad bridges; Railroad electrification; Railroads; Research; Snow removal; Soil mechanics; Steel; Stopping; Subgrade (Pavements); Technical reports; Traction; Traction drives
- Uncontrolled Terms: Steel piling
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Old TRIS Terms: Armatures; Electric power demand
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Energy; Geotechnology; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00039822
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM