FREEWAY OPERATIONS BIBLIOGRAPHY-REFERENCES PRIOR TO 1964
ANNOTATED REFERENCES ARE PRESENTED ON FREEWAY OPERATIONS PRIOR TO 1964, AND 445 REFERENCES ARE PRESENTED DIRECTED TOWARD THE INFLUENCE OF TRAFFIC STREAM CHARACTERISTICS AND DESIGN ON FREEWAY OPERATIONS. SUBJECTS SUCH AS STUDY TECHNIQUES, THEORETICAL STUDIES, CONTROL DEVICES, SAFETY, AND MOTORIST SERVICES RELATED TO FREEWAY OPERATIONS ARE ALSO INCLUDED. AN AUTHOR AND PUBLISHER INDEX IS PROVIDED.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
- Publication Date: 1969-10
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 57p
- Highway Research Circular
- Issue Number: 101
- Publisher: Highway Research Board (HRB)
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Freeway operations; Traffic control devices; Traffic flow; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00225587
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Dec 29 1994 12:00AM