COMMITTEE ON EFFECTIVENESS OF OPERATIONAL MEASURES
THE RESEARCH PROBLEM STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THIS CIRCULAR WERE DEVELOPED BY THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON RESEARCH PROBLEM STATEMENTS IN LATE 1970, AND HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY THE MEMBERS OF THE FULL COMMITTEE. THESE STATEMENTS ARE PUBLISHED AND CIRCULATED IN THE HOPE THAT THEY WILL STIMULATE RESEARCH IN THESE AREAS OF NEED. THE TITLES, PROBLEMS AND OBJECTIVES ARE GIVEN FOR EACH STATEMTNE.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
- Publication Date: 1971-12
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: pp 1-10
- Highway Research Circular
- Issue Number: 129
- Publisher: Highway Research Board (HRB)
- TRT Terms: Highway safety; Highways; Research
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00221531
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 24 1973 12:00AM