WELDING STEEL WITHOUT HYDROGEN CRACKING
Hydrogen-induced cracking became a major problem with the increased use of welded structures. This new book describes the techniques which enable a fabricator of ferritic steels to select welding procedures which will avoid this problem. These techniques have evolved as the result of many years of research at the Institute and they are already being applied with confidence.
- Publications will be supplied only against payment with orders.
Welding InstituteAbingdon Hall
Cambridge CB1 6AL, England
- Coe, F R
- Publication Date: 1973
- TRT Terms: Defects; Embrittlement; Welding; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hydrogen embrittlement; Weld defects
- Old TRIS Terms: Welding techniques
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00050309
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Welding Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM