OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE, 4TH-1972
One hundred and sixty nine papers are presented. The topics discussed are various aspects of oceanography; methods of combating oil spills; the design of mooring cables and submarine pipelines; studies of underwater welding; the drilling of and equipment for offshore oilwells; the design and stress analysis of marine platforms; analysis of problems encountered in the Arctic environment; soil mechanics studies related to pile driving; and wave statistics and wave spectra etc. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- 4th Annual Offshore Technology Conference, held in Houston, Texas, May 1-3, 1972, 2 volumes. Available from IEEE (72 CHO 599-1-TAB), New York.
Offshore Technology Conference6200 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX USA 45206
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Offshore structures; Technological forecasting; Underwater pipelines
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00050195
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 21 1973 12:00AM