Framework Agreement - Is This a Solution Too Far?
This article describes how the procurement of traffic management technology is about to undergo a major change. Local authorities are confident it will simplify their procurement procedures but suppliers are wary. The efficiency of public sector procurement has been in the spotlight recently and the current focus on public spending cuts has made it an even more tricky area for local authorities. So the new framework agreement for traffic management technology should provide local authorities with quicker and better value access to the market.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00410683
- Debell, Carol
- Publication Date: 2011-7
- Media Type: Print
- Pagination: pp 278-280
- TRT Terms: Highway traffic control; Local transportation; Procurement; Suppliers; Technological innovations; Traffic control centers; Traffic signal control systems; Traffic signs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01350085
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 18 2011 10:40AM