INTERCITY TRANSPORTATION EFFECTIVENESS ACCESS/ASSIGNMENT MODEL. COMPUTER PROGRAM - SOURCE TAPE TRANSMITTAL
The Intercity Transportation Effectiveness - Access/Assignment Model is a planning tool designed to evaluate the alternatives available for increasing the capacity of groundside passenger handling facilities to accommodate the expected increase in air travel, specifically the expansion of existing airports, the construction of new airports, and the construction of offsite or satellite passenger processing facilities. The original system is programed in Extended FORTRAN 4 for execution on a CDC 6600 computer. This tape has unblocked card image source statements. Instructions for updating and compiling the program are included. Program documentation is contained in report DOT-OS-00027/16-2, PB-219788. This computer program is related to the intercity transportation effectiveness model programs, also available on magnetic tape as PB-200472 thru PB-200482, and PB-219780 thru PB-219785.
- ADP Source: Specify tape recording mode desired: 7 track, 556 and 800 BPI, odd parity and even parity; or 9 track, 800 BPI, odd parity. 2400 feet of magnetic tape. See also PB-219 787 and PB-219 788.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Batchelder, J H
- Ward, D E
- Publication Date: 1971-11
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air; Computer programs; Intercity transportation; Intermodal terminals; Magnetic tapes; Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Passenger transportation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Aspi; Cdc 6600 computers; Compilers; Terminal facilities; Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00047565
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: Mag Tape
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-00027
- Files: NTIS, TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 27 1974 12:00AM