ITS America 20th Annual Meeting & Exposition
Major intelligent transportation systems (ITS) development efforts are occurring across the Americas, this includes deployment of technology and evolution of policy that effect the movement of people and goods between and within countries. The papers presented at this conference will focus on advances in traffic management systems as well as freight management systems to expedite the processing of goods as they cross the border.
Washington, DC United States 20036
- ITS America 20th Annual Meeting & Exposition
- Location: Houston TX, United States
- Date: 2010-5-3 to 2010-5-5
- Publication Date: 2010
- Media Type: CD-ROM
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Dedicated short range communications; Disaster preparedness; Disasters and emergency operations; Evacuation; Highway traffic control; Integrated systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Mobility; Ramp metering; Traffic control devices; Traffic signal timing; Traffic simulation; Travel time; Wireless communication systems; Work zone traffic control
- Identifier Terms: National Transportation Communications for Intelligent Transportation Systems Protocol
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 01342776
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 6 2011 2:16PM