RESEARCH ON TRANSPORT ECONOMICS
The aim of the six-monthly Information Bulletin "Research on Transport Economics" is to present a survey of current research projects in transport economics in the member countries of the E.C.M.T. and certain other industrialised countries. The distribution of this information enables the specialists to know and communicate with each other; it offers the possibility to rationalise research work by avoiding duplication and ensuring a better coordination of research studies; it also allows the main fields of interest and lines of development of research to be identified for the countries concerned. Summaries of all projects are provided. This Research Bulletin covers all modes of transportation, sub-divided accoring to mode.
- Compiled by Automatic Documentation Service, Organisation for Cooperation and Development. Printed in English and French.
European Conference of Ministers of Transport2 rue Andre Pascal
F-75775 Paris Cedex 16, France
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Volume: 5
- Issue Number: 2
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Development; Economics; Port operations; Ports; Shipping; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipping economics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00044442
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1973 12:00AM