APPLICATIONS DIGEST, COMMITTEE ON ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES
This Applications Digest is a compendium of applied analytical techniques within the railroad industry. Its intent is to serve as a prime information exchange medium for individuals responsible for the successful application of analytical techniques in applied problem analysis, design, and solution. The Digest is now in its third year of publication. When originally released in mid-1969, it represented the efforts of member railroads represented on the Committee on Analytical Techniques. Since that time, three supplements have been issued representing new and expanded applications. The list of contributors has been expanded to include not only other member roads but also transportation oriented groups and agencies outside the industry. The scope of the digest itself has been expanded to include cross reference subject indices and references to technical journals.
- This report was prepared by the Subcommittee for Information Exchange.
Association of American Railroads50 F Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001-1564
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programs; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00044270
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 15 1974 12:00AM