Subtitle: Rolls-Royce has made a major investment in noise research to ensure that its engines meet the standards of the next century, including re-engining of older airliners to make them compatible with modern standards.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Figures; Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 22-27 : ill., charts.
- Rolls-Royce Magazine
- Issue Number: 50
- Publisher: Rolls-Royce, Limited
- ISSN: 0142-9469
- Accession Number: 01338318
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 2 2011 12:08PM