DIESEL EMISSIONS REINVENTORIED
The exhaust emission characteristics of diesel engines are analyzed, noting emissions of smoke, odor, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, and aldehydes.
- This research was sponsored in part by Department of Health, Education and Welfare.
Bureau of MinesPetroleum Research Center
Bartlesville, OK USA
- Fleming, R D
- MARSHALL, W F
- Publication Date: 1971-7
- Accession Number: 00043526
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BM-RI-7530
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 23 1974 12:00AM