RAILROAD OPERATION AND RAILWAY SIGNALING
The basic text which explains the relationship between train operation and railway signaling is now available in reprint form. The text is in the form of questions and answers so that the reader may know the objective of the information given, and to place emphasis upon the "why" and "how" of railway signaling and railroad operation. Topics covered include fixed signals, block signaling, interlockings, centralized traffic control, cab signals and highway grade crossing protection.
- This is a reprint of the 1953 edition. The price for 1 to 9 copies is $5.95 each, and for 10 or more it is $5.00 each.
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Phillips Jr, E J
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Railroad facility operations; Signaling; Train operation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Railroad operations
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway System Controls
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 2 1976 12:00AM