INDUSTRIAL OILY WASTE CONTROL
To assist in developing effective, economical and ecologically sound waste oil disposal practices, API and the American Society of Lubrication Engineers have spent three years developing this handbook. Engineers and others concerned with waste disposal will find of great interest subjects such as industry's oily waste problem, standards for effective oily waste control, control of oily waste at the source, the disposal of oily waste, and a glossary of terms.
- This book was published by the American Petroleum Institute and announced in Railway Locomotives and Cars, V145, N9, September 1971.
American Petroleum Institute1220 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005-4070
- Publication Date: 1971
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Engine oils; Environmental protection; Waste disposal
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041309
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 4 1973 12:00AM