THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN TRANSPORTATION
With transportation dollars buying fewer and poorer passenger and freight services, the American Assembly series has turned its attention to America's mismanagement of its transportation industries. Seven authors agree that today's situation is "substantially shaped by our government policies," listing inadequate federal legislation, impractical planning, and actual misappropriation of public funds.
- This book was edited by Ernest Williams and announced in Railway Locomotives and Cars, V145, N9, September 1971.
Prentice-Hall, IncorporatedRoute 9W
Englewood Cliffs, NJ United States 07632
- Publication Date: 1971
- TRT Terms: Freight service; Legislation; Passenger service; Planning
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Law; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 4 1974 12:00AM