RULES OF INTERCHANGE FOR RAILROAD CARS
New editions of the Field Manual and the Office Manual became effective Jan. 1, 1972. The Field Manual deals with the care and repair, responsibility for, disposition of, and interchange of freight and passenger cars. The Office Manual contains rules covering all aspects of pricing and billing for car repairs, requirements for new and rebuilt cars, and methods of settling disputes.
- This manual was announced in Railway Locomotives and Cars, V146, N3, March 1972. For copies write care of J.H. Bean, Mechanical Division.
Chicago, IL USA 60605
- Publication Date: 1972-1-1
- TRT Terms: Freight cars; Maintenance management; Passenger cars; Regulations; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Maintenance costs
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041303
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1973 12:00AM