THE POWER BRAKE LAW OF 1958
On August 1, 1972, the regulations for initial terminal brake test and for brake tests on all types of unit trains were revised by the Federal Railroad Administration. This reprint of the Brake Law has the new sections identified so that all those involved with train inspections may readily familiarize themselves with the revised requirements.
- The announcement for this book appeared in Railway Locomotives and Cars, V146, N8, September 1972.
Railway Educational Bureau1809 Capital Avenue
Omaha, NE United States 68102
- Publication Date: 1972
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Power brakes; Regulations; Vehicle tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Brake tests; Power brake law
- Subject Areas: Law; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00041299
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1973 12:00AM