SPECIFICATIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT CONTAINERS
Recommendations of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) on container specifications have now been made an American National Standard. Carriers, lessors, repair facilities and others involved with international containers will find the dimensions, ratings, specifications for testing, corner fittings, marking and terminology all valuable.
- This book was prepared by the American National Standards Institute and announced in Railway Locomotives and Cars, V146, N8, September 1972.
American National Standards Institute1430 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10018
- Publication Date: 1972
- TRT Terms: Containers; Maintenance management; Specifications
- Uncontrolled Terms: Maintenance costs
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041298
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1973 12:00AM