1972 SPECIFICATIONS FOR TANK CARS
Numerous additions and revisions keeping this publication current with AAR and DOT requirements has necessitated a complete reprinting. There are revisions in safety relief flow rating requirements and approvals, a new list of certified facilities for tank fabrication and repair, an index of special commodity requirements, and a new section giving tank car definitions. Many of the appendixes have been completely rewritten.
- Notice of this publication was given in Volume 146, No. 11 of "Railway Locomotives and Cars", dated December 1972.
Chicago, IL USA 60605
- Publication Date: 1972
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Standards; Tank cars; Vehicle maintenance
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041156
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 2 1976 12:00AM